H.Res. 122: Providing for consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Con. Res. 25) establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2014 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2015 through 2023; providing for consideration of the resolution (H. Res. 115) providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives in the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress; and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Woodall, Rob [GA-7] (introduced 3/18/2013) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.CON.RES.25, H.RES.115
- 3/18/2013 9:19pm:
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 113-21, by Mr. Woodall.
- 3/19/2013 12:40pm:
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H1581-1588)
- 3/19/2013 2:16pm:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1588-1590)
- 3/19/2013 2:44pm:
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to: 223-189 (GT). (consideration: CR H1588-1589)
- 3/19/2013 2:53pm:
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to: 224-189 (GT). (text: CR H1581)
Ryan's 2014 budget advances in the House bit.ly/ZsJO9F— GovTop Network (@GovTop) March 19, 2013