H.Res. 295: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2642) to provide for the reform and continuation of agricultural and other programs of the Department of Agriculture through fiscal year 2018, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Sessions, Pete [TX-32] (introduced 7/10/2013) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.R.2642
- 7/10/2013 11:20pm:
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 113-149, by Mr. Sessions.
- 7/11/2013 9:47am:
- Considered as privileged matter.
- 7/11/2013 10:02am:
- During the course of debate on H. Res. 295, the Chair stated that it was not in order to embellish a unanimous consent request with additional remarks in the form of debate.
- 7/11/2013 11:17am:
- On motion to table the appeal of the ruling of the chair Agreed to: 226-196 (GT).
- 7/11/2013 1:02pm:
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to: 223-195 (GT).
H.R. 2642: Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2013
Sponsor: Rep Lucas, Frank D. [OK-3] (introduced 7/10/2013) Cosponsors (None)
Related Bills: H.RES.295, H.R.1589, H.R.1947